Monday, January 30, 2017

Flowers in the Weeds






I was blessed to guest post over at the Hearts Being Healed website this week. The 2017 Conference is coming up in just about a month and a half....check it out, you will be glad you did. 



If you didn’t know any better, you might not guess that depression slinks in the shadows for me, that there are times I have to fight back this depression-darkness with all I’ve got.
And if you know that kind of depression-darkness, you know that when it is lurking there around the corner that it is then you are at your weakest to fight this battle. That “all you got” doesn’t seem nearly enough.
You know it is here we need a Light of epic proportions.
It is here we need a strength that isn’t limited by our own personal weaknesses.

It was during one of these hardest times that I learned one of my most valuable heart lessons and met the One Who is the Light.
............

Continue Reading at the Hearts Being Healed Website